From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:53:27 -0600
"Apparently American men need to grow up. A man is far more than seven or
eight inches of engorged flesh.  A woman is far more that a few ounces of
fatty tissue surrounding some mammary glands"

No more open season on men.  I am sick of it.  Maybe women don't tend to
succumb to the exact same temptations as men, but women are just as guilty
in their own way.  I am often sickened, for instance, by the tendency of
some women to put money ahead of love.

We are just people.  And we need to treat each other with respect and
dignity, male , female, black, white, green.