From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 2008 11:15:37 -0700
For what it's worth, I have a problem staying on paleo and it shows daily:
if I'm on it, my b/p drops to normal levels and when I go off, it rises to
pathological levels.

HOWEVER, my chiropractor, in relation to a different issue, told me I should
drink one half my body weight in ounces (that works out to 80 oz or about 6
bottles of water at 17+ oz. each) per day. So I began doing that and noticed
that, despite some cheese here and some crackers there and a little peanut
butter and toast everywhere, my b/p stayed down.

After a couple of days, it dawned on me that that steady low level began
coincidentally with my vastly increased intake of water.
Pat Barrett  [log in to unmask]
http://ideas.lang-learn.us/barrett.php