Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2011 10:29:29 -0700
Again, I wish I could force everyone to read _The Reason for God_ by
Timothy Keller.  Believer or no, you are seriously shortchanging your
education if you haven't picked up a copy.  It's that good.

Part of a review starred review by Booklist: "*The claim that science
has disproved religion comes in for particular scrutiny, as Keller
deflects the antireligious syllogism that converts evolutionary theory
into an obituary for orthodoxy..... Readers expecting Keller to
deliver the usual pious bromides may experience a profound shock to
their spiritual and social complacency. --Bryce Christensen"

Now can we get back to paleo?

Jim Swayze
www.fireholecanyon.com