Date:
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 23:18:26 -0700
Well Andy I could name a few people that gave up the Cancer
fight;   I would have had them start with Carrot Juice and
fight it but no;  they went with the regime that
conventional medicine provides.    Jim T. died yesterday:
His doctor and his friend (me) tried to get him to add a few
fruits and vegetables to his diet ant to quit  his heavy
alcohol consumption.  However  I  increasingly feel that
most people look at food as just like religion --I was born
with it so it is the only way.

My Mother and one sister won the cancer fight ;  But my
mother taught all her children tot easy salad and
vegetables.    She fed us overcooked meat but I think now
all have started eating  rare meat.