From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 22:44:22 -0800
I'm required by law to only feed Kira (my Harris Hawk) that which she
would eat in nature.  She returns the favor by feeding me!  So far, since
Oct. 1 she has taken 46 rabbits, 7 squirrel, 20 rats(which she eats) and
2 dogs (which I released with only minor injuries).

BTW, since I don't have a cat myself, I've never put a mouse or rodent in
my blender as I recommended doing for cats. I'm bringing pemmican to the
next Dallas potluck so taste without fear!  I'm also bringing rabbit.

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin:A Caveman's Guide to Nutrition"
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander