From:
Erik Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 2000 23:15:27 -0700
Michael Audette wrote:

> If you tell us, your weight, height, amount and type of exercise, how much
> of what food you ate in the time you gained, and maybe someone will have a
> good suggestion.

Actually, the comments I have already gotten have gotten me to thinking.  This
weight gain started right when I got my new job.  My new sedentary job.  Hm.
Now that I think about it, I tend to walk alot when unemployed.  But now I'm
tethered to a desk.  Time to hit the gym, or perhaps find a way to walk to
work (impossible).  I can't wait until I get to Portland.  When I leave I will
have no car, and will be forced to walk and use public transit (by design).
This'll save me tons of money, increase my exercise, and be more paleo all
around.  Public transport and even walking (for day-to-day transportation) to
some extent are impossible in Phoenix, because of it having the worst (nearly
non-existant) public transit system in the U.S. for a city of its size (in
fact, even for a city half its size), and the vast distances from any
interesting point to another.  I believe that it is exercize I lack now.  I
will increase it and see if that helps.