From:
Justin Hasselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:46:17 CDT
>One question for Justin:  my multi-vit has 25,000 iu of mixed >caretanoids
>-- if I add the cod liver oil per your plan, will I be
>having too much Vitamin A???

Our requirements for certain vitamins vary from person to person.  Some get
headaches from only small doses of vit D.  But I can take 1-2T of cod liver
oil (which has vit D) and 2 scoops of the Life Extension Mix
http://www.lef.org (a multi vit/min that has lots of vit D) and I never get
a headache.

As far as vit A, I have no idea if that would be too much for you.  I would
suggest just trying it and see how you feel.

Justin Hasselman