From:
Marilyn Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jul 2007 11:38:09 -0400
I would take the antiobiotic too, it's only for a week? (8 a day: 8 x 7 =
56).

Here is a supposedly non-dairy probiotic that is being sold:

http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=1307

Also, I would rinse with the H. peroxide too, in solution (do NOT swallow as
the it is non-food grade and will contain, I believe, mercury), several
times a day at first.

Marilyn