From:
Clelia D'Orazio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 19:36:11 -0600
Hello everyone!

First of all I'd like to wish you all a Happy Halloween.

Today I went to see my doctor because for the past few days I've been
very
dizzy, at time I felt like if I was about to pass out.

Here is what he said:  According to the lab work I had done little a
month
ago shows that my hymoglobing (sp) is 114, which is a little higher
compering with the results of the July test.  He then took my Blood
Pressure
and he was surprised because it was 90/60; I thought it would be a
little
higher since I walked three flights of stairs to get to his office.

Can anyone tell me what could be causing my BP to be so low?

Thanks to all in advance for your help.

Clelia