From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 16:31:56 -0800
for canadian on TV a movie worth seeing , very moving , a nice look on salt
spring,  the island that became my home 10 years ago that belong for 10
percent to a greedy business man who want  it to be  stripped off its trees
. Manulife is financing the operation . the author of the movie is a well
known movie maker and a neighbour (Margaret museum is one of his film). I am
in it.

>Information Update:
>1)  Title:  Ah, The Money, The Money, The Money:  The Battle for Salt
>Spring.
>2)  Time:  Wed. March 28, at 9 PM
>3)  Program:  Nature of Things, hosted by DAvid Suzuki
>4)  Station:  CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) Televison
>
>5)  The Director:  Mort Ransen (sorry Mort, for the incorrect spelling last
>email)
>6)  The video is available for $19.95 ($Can) by
>
>MAIL at
>National Film Board of Canada
>Sales and Customer Services, D-10
>Box 6100
>Station Centre-Ville
>Montreal, Quebec
>H3C-3H5
>
>FAX at
>514-283-7564
>
>TOLL FREE at
>1-800-267-7710 (Canada)
>1-800-542-2164 (USA)
>
>7)  Information updates to the struggle can be obtained at
>www.savesaltspring.com ( nice pictures of salt spring)

jean-claude