From:
June Kamerling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2013 14:59:57 -0700
Hi Elle,

So sorry about your botched meal ( but happy for your doggies).
Tri-tip needs just a few minutes of sauteeing in a frying pan w/ some
seasoning. YUMMMMM.
I've tried it in the crock pot too. It's gets really dry and yucky.

Try this:
Slice your tri-tip reallly thinly. Salt and pepper, maybe a little coconut
aminos and set aside in a bowl.
Sautee some vegies and set aside (dont' over do...just a bit cooked, still
crunchy).
Sautee the meat (add some kind of fat).
When the meat is almost done...still a bit pink, add back the vegies
and sautee another few minutes.
YUMMMM.
This is also very freezable for later on.
Good luck.
Keep up the good work.

--
*June Kamerling
Pilates, personal trainer, massage therapist*