Date:
Sat, 23 Feb 2008 13:59:04 +1100
That is the same conclusion Gale that Taubes has drawn from research dating
back even further than 10 years. He dismisses the notion that lifestyle
causes diseases like obesity (which he classes as a disease) but he does
think that lifestyle can influence the progression of disease.

That has been my experience even though my weight loss and diet have not
prevented diabetes. Like you I am not giving up the fight any time soon to
wage the biggest war I can against my genes. That being said it is going to
take a weapon that has not yet been invented to totally reverse my
biological destiny.

Leonie