From:
Ingrid Bauer/J-C Catry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 00:50:19 -0700
>Do you monitor internal cooking temperatures with a probe thermometer to
>ensure that pathogenic (disease-causing) microorganisms are killed in meat
>during the cooking and reheating process?

i eat raw  meats  after aging the meat in the fridge or at room
temperature
.
i preciselly don't want to kill the bacterias.
I question big time that bacterias can CAUSE disease , they are
present in
pathogenic conditions and it is as far as i can go to show a
relationship
between the two.

>Do you follow special precautions to prevent cross-contamination between
raw
>meats and ready-to-eat foods, such as using separate cutting boards and/or
>following strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures?

no

>Do you feel that the risk of pathogenic organisms in meat and poultry is
>reduced in free-range/grass fed animals?

absolutely . health is a delicate balance in the cohabitation of many
many
species . your body is hosting more bacterias than cells.
your health depend on the harmonious cohabitation of species within
this
complete ecosystem that is your body.

an animal living in an intimate relationship with its supporting
environment
have  way more chance to have established an healthy balance than an
animal
who don't know anything about what real life is about .

jean-claude