From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:57:33 +0100
Don Wiss wrote:

>At 12:11 PM 3/24/99 -0800, you wrote:
>
>>I am contemplating what to order. Any ideas?
>
>Gonads?
>
>Don.

Well, though gonads are the place where certain hormones are
produced....
They don't *contain* much of it - they aren't a storage.
The (possible) effects should be purely psychic.

Maybe "normal" produced cattle will have bigger hormone contents
since
it's usage is allowed in the USA. There are synthetic hormones (like
DES for example)
which are not broken down quickly by the cows organism.
But - alas - I don't think these are the right type of hormones.
Better to go for the grass fed type, really.

Instead of gonads - I think it would help best to strive for overall
health.
Very recommendable: liver - it is the vitamin *storage* of any-body
(cow too).
Vitamin A will accererate your health.

Besides that, if the (grass fed) cow is healthy.
Bone marrow and brain will at last supply the polyunsaturated w-3
fats which
are almost missing in the farmed animals.

regards

Amadeus

---
Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net