From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 09:31:23 -0700
Hi,

>Doc suggests I could try cutting my
>thyroid meds down even further

All medications cause side effects that are dangerous if not fatal.
Once I went paleo, all my disorders were cured. I was able to get off all
medications. That is the point of the paleo diet, I think, to get well
without the help of the medical disease establishment.- to break free from
the 'system' and be able to cure ourselves rather than be cured by
professionals.
I apologize in advance for the scriptural reference but it is apropos in
this case:

Revelations 18:4 - from two versions:

Then I heard another voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her, my people,
lest you take part in her sins, lest you share in her plagues;

4 And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her, my people,
if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to
receive part of her plagues."

Paleobest,
Susan

(This reference suggests to get out of the clutches of false religion as
well as the attachment to idols in this system of things.)