From:
Dr Bernarr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 19:54:46 EST
Mary wrote that her "(totally non paleo, SAD) husband had heartburn type
pains last week and went to the dr, was sent to the emergency room and had
heart surgery, including several bypasses, heart valve replacement, and a
repair to the ventricular septum."
                      HEART DISEASE-HOW TO HELP HEAL IT
                                      By Dr. Bernarr, D.C., DD.

                                          WHAT IS THE HEART?
The heart is a hollow, conical and muscular organ situated in the chest
between the lungs and above the diaphragm.  It is about the size of the
closed fist.  The heart is a pump composed of four chambers and works through
the contraction of muscle.  Impure blood via the veins enters the right major
chamber of the heart.  After several purifying actions within the heart, the
blood becomes oxygenated.  It is then pumped into the arteries from a chamber
on the left side of the heart.  The arteries then deliver the purified,
oxygenated blood to all parts of the body.  The Greek word for heart is
kardia.  The heart muscle works continuously, pumping blood to all parts of
the body.
                                            WHO GETS HEART DISEASE?
Heart disease is America's number one killer, one in five.  Heart disease
causes forty-two percent of deaths each year.  More people die of heart and
blood vessel disease than all other causes of death combined, including
cancer, AIDS, tuberculosis, polio, infectious diseases, accidents and
homicides.  The most common symptoms of heart disease are dyspnea (difficulty
breathing), chest pain, palpitations, syncope (fainting), and fatigue.
                                     CAUSES OF HEART DISEASE
Heart disease results after many years of incorrect living, incorrect
thinking, and incorrect spirituality.  Heart disease can be reversed without
drugs or surgery.  Age has nothing to do with reversal.  Even the elderly
show impressive improvements.
                               SICK HEART NEEDS REST TO HELP HEAL
The diseased heart needs maximum rest to help heal.  Water fasting and
feeling meditation give the heart a physiological rest and hasten the
elimination of toxins.  Water fasting and feeling meditation help heal heart
disease more quickly than diet alone.  water fasting is not starvation.  Even
thin people can safely water fast.  After water fasting and feeling
meditation, rapid hearts have slowed down, abnormally slow hearts have speed
up, weak hearts have improved in vigor, hearts that were irregular have
become regular in time and frequency, hearts that were missing pulsations
have resumed regular pulsation, etc.  Heart bypass surgery generally costs
$100,000.  It does not help heal heart disease.  It only temporarily
suppresses the symptoms of heart disease.  Many need another bypass within a
few years of the first bypass.
                  BYPASS SURGERY IS DANGEROUS & MAY KILL YOU
Bypass surgery is dangerous and may kill you.  14% of patients who have had
bypass surgery die after the surgery.  13% of patients develop complications
after the bypass surgery, such as stroke, heart attacks, kidney failure,
bleeding and infections.  44% of patients develop permanent brain damage
after the bypass surgery.
                               EXERCISE WILL STRENGTHEN THE HEART
The heart is a muscular organ, and like all muscles of the body, is
strengthened with exercise.  Exercise and proper nutrition help to heal heart
disease.  Progressive resistance exercise causes the growth of new capillary
arteries and other new routes of blood flow.  In societies where the
lifestyle causes people to do a great deal of physical activity,
cardiovascular disease is nearly absent.
                                 NOBODY RECEIVES A "HEART ATTACK"
Nobody receives a "heart attack".  The patient attacks his or her own heart,
rather than the heart being attacked by some outside, mysterious entity.
CASE HISTORIES OF SOME OF MY PATIENTS WHOM I CARED FOR IN MY PRIVATE
PRACTICE, WHO WERE HEALED OF HEART DISEASE WITHOUT DRUGS NOR SURGERY
James R, age 64 in 1959, had high blood pressure, insomnia, an enlarged heart
and abnormal heart rhythm for many years, regularly taking medication for
such.  He was progressively getting worse.  After being under my care, his
blood pressure, his heart size, and his heart rhythm normalized.  He never
had insomnia again.

Bob M., age 58 in 1961, had sever pain on exertion (angina).  He could not
get out of bed nor move around in bed.  After being under my care, he
complete recovered and he was able to do intense exercise without discomfort.

Mary E., age 37 in 1963, had a heart murmur and had severe heart pain on
exertion.  After being under my care, her heart murmur disappeared and she
was able to run in many twenty-six mile marathons without any discomfort.
                          HOW I HELPED THEM HEAL THEIR HEART DISEASE
After the personalized health care I gave them, water fasting, eating
exclusively fresh, raw, unprocessed paleolithic food, with all the essential
minerals and nutrients, practicing feeling meditation, progressive resistance
exercise, and regular air bathing and sun bathing, they became symptom free.
The never took medication again.  Being in contact with them for many years
thereafter, they remained symptom free.
            CASE HISTORIES OF HEART PATIENTS WHOM I HELPED HEAL
VIA THE INTERNET
Raw Life Message Board
Subj: Heart Attack and Heart Arrest
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 05: 18:25 -0400
From: Bob Avery <[log in to unmask]>
Ruth Allen <[log in to unmask]>
United Kingdom, Europe wrote to Dr. Bernarr "What might you do with a patient
who just had a cardiac arrest but who was still alive"
I know you were addressing this to Bernarr, but let me jump in and say that
you would know the answer to this one if you had been a subscriber to the M2M
(a direct mail alternative healing periodical, published quarterly) a couple
years ago. One of our members (Leo Duerson, Wasco, Oregon, USA) DID have a
heart attack, and he knew calling 911 was the wrong answer. He lay down
quietly and concentrated on his breathing until he stabilized himself and
then called Dr. Bernarr (Santa Monica, California USA) for help.
Upon Bernarr's advice he remained in bed for the next 17 days meditating on
his symptoms, which varied in severity. He said he could hear and feel the
arterial plaque breaking up and dissolving away.
The hardest part was dealing with his panicky wife (who several times thought
he was going to die unless they called 911) while still trying to remain calm
and focused on his breath. He said that he couldn't talk at all for long
periods of time without getting pains and constrictions in his chest that
might have brought on another attack.
It was about the most awesome letter I've ever read about the true healing
power of the body and how much it responds if we only learn to trust its
natural processes and learn to "do nothing intelligently." Everyone who has
heart trouble ought to read it so that they can learn what to do and what not
to do if they should ever get a heart attack.
Bob Avery
Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA

Raw Life Message Board