From:
Ray Audette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:16:46 -0500
Great news Dori!  You could not be associated with better people than
the
Eades!

Drs. Eades have been great supporters of NeanderThin since Mike drove
Dallas from Little Rock to attend my opening book party.  His glowing
review
of NeanderThin in his book "Protein Power" sold thousands of copies
for me.
His introduction to the hardback edition of my book helped to sell the
deal
to my current publisher.  He introduced me to the works of Vilhjalmur
Stefansson.  When I in turn introduced him to Loren Cordain, he
responded
with both research material and financial support for further research
into
Paleolithic Nutrition.

Mike and Mary-Dan have eaten meat with my family and met my hawk.  I
would
not still be on my mission if not for them.  I do not consider them
competitors but rather my greatest allies!

Again, congratulations!  Welcome to the world of the
paleo-professionals.
Any other recruits out there?

Ray Audette
Author "NeanderThin"