From:
P & L Ventura <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2000 10:47:59 -0500
"Raymond, Charles E." wrote:

> You guys have made me start contemplating the idea of growing my own
> vegetables. What I'd like to know, how would you add minerals to the soil to
> ensure that your vegetables would have enough nutrients? Or at least the
> nutrients that they were intended to provide. I understand that plowing or
> tilling is a bad idea right? Is there a link that someone could provide for
> a Paleo home gardener?

Books or websites on permaculture are good if you don't want
to till.  Any organic gardening magazine or books from
Rodale Press have great info on composting nourishing your
veggies if you till your beds.  We double-dug raised beds by
hand - Whew!  Back-breaking labor, but worth it for the
smaller ones.  Sorry - I have no gardening links at this
time, but I can tell you that Gardens Alive! sells organic
nutrients and have info in their catalogs, and Johnny's
sells organic, untreated seeds.  I am not affiliated with
any of these companies, BTW.

Lois