Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 20:58:38 -0500
Andrea Hughett wrote:
> Thanks for the ideas, Adrienne. I do take magnesium and chocolate (purely for medicinal reasons, you understand), and don't think I am eating anything often enough (except meat and coconut oil) for an allergy/intolerance to have a sustained effect. Right now I am cutting carbs almost to zero in order to get a baseline from which to calculate how much carb my blood glucose can tolerate, but I will make celery one of the first vegetables I add and see if it helps

You cannot do better than use the experience of the master zero carber,
47+ years of it must count for something. He has much to say about blood
glucose.
http://activenocarber.myfreeforum.org/Bear_s_Words_Of_Wisdom_about22.html

BTW I still had fat craving when I was using coconut oil. It ended when
I changed to beef fat.

William