From:
"Anna L. Abrante" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 23:49:37 EDT
Well I just had a most distressing experience. I had half a cup of
Haagan Dazs last night, for the first time in months, and almost
immediately felt the intestinal churn.....had diarrhea this morning
(sorry for the graphics)...

This is new and different......

I don't know whether to jump for joy or cry.  I'm going to take this
as a hint that perhaps the time has come to eliminate what little
dairy I have left in my diet...that being the case, for you paleo
body builder types out there...what do you use for the classic
protein shake kinda thing...I have almond milk, but what would
I use as a powdered protein source?..I tried egg white powder
once, nearly gagged on the sulfur smell, like rotten eggs...
and I've read that the cholesterol in the eggs oxidizes when
in powder form, making it worse for you than the egg itself.
Does this apply to the egg white?,,,there's no cholesterol in
the white is there?

....or do you just take nutrients in the form of food and forget
the shake thing?  I will miss the convenience.

Anna 8,-(