From:
Betty Ann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 11:43:45 -0600
I still want to see a one year follow-up on the "victims" of the
stomach/pouch surgery! Not so much to see how much weight they've lost, but
to see how much health they've lost!

Dori said:
It brings back memories of "fatty, fatty, 6 by 8, can't get through the
garden gate."  If anyone ever wondered where my sense of humor comes from,
there's your answer.  You can LET people laugh at you or you can MAKE them
laugh at you.  That's why fat people are jolly; it's about the only way
people will like them in most cases.  I know this may result in a barrage of
           you the truth.

I agree with you on this! I've always had a weight problem; however, there
was one girl in high school who could be classified as morbidly obese. We
had the desks with permanently attached chairs. She would get stuck in the
one that had the most space. Lots of kids made fun of her behind her back.
She had a sweet personality and the most beautiful red hair I've ever seen.

Betty Ann
mailto:[log in to unmask]

"In a cat's eyes, all things belong to cats." English Proverb