From:
Pat Barrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 15:42:07 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Paleolithic Eating Support List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ashley Moran
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2005 1:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Rosedale Diet, Diets in general, and science
Ashley wrote:

Unfortunately, a paleolithic diet is by its nature very extreme in
some senses.  My problem with people's attitude is not that they are
extreme, but that if something challenges their extreme views it has
to be a *perfect* argument or it will be rejected.  Eg you tell them
that grains are bad, then they say that someone found a single grain
in the stomach of a single dead caveman so EVERYTHING you ever told
them from hydrogenated fats to pasteurisation is obviously rubbish.
This is what really does my head in!

Ashley
I should forward this to the several Lists for foreign language teachers
that I am on. It is the same attitude you find there except it's about
someone who speaks perfect Baluchi because he followed Method X.
[log in to unmask]  Pat Barrett