From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 10:59:44 -0800
Jose Carlos wrote:

>Good morning:
>
>At the risk of sounding impertinent and wasting [?] one post from the
>quota of five, I want to ask you:
>
>Could you please consider raising the number of permitted posts per
>individual per day from five to say seven or eight?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>JC

I have considered this change and decided to not change it. The purpose
of a limit of 5 per day is so that one person's posts do not prevent
other subscribers from posting due to the 60 message limit. I want this
to be a discussion list rather than a list where one person posts
something and others say thanks or I agree. You write well but you are
still are generating a lot of off topic posts. The idea of this list is
how can one be healthy eating paleo foods. Not about social issues or
exercise programs or political. Most of the subscribers are not eating
raw and resent the idea of eating meat raw. I personally eat almost all
of my food raw. I have no cooking facilities at home so only eat cooked
when I am out with friends. I see definite health advantages to a raw
diet and age my meat. I look for increased bacteria and have never seen
any signs of parasites in the 10 years of eating this way. There are
other lists where these other topics are welcome. Geoff has the
rawpaleodiet list, Ken has his paleolife list. Both on yahoo groups.
Keith has the evolutionary fitness list on icors.