From:
Mike Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:06:22 -0400
I don't remember where I read this, but the argument goes something like
this:
 On a diet of mostly meat and fat, fiber is completely unecessary in the
human diet, as our digestive systems are 100% capable of digesting even raw,
unchewed meat and fat.
 Maybe I saw this here on the list. I don't really worry too much about
fiber, to be honest, because I notice that the less of it I eat, the more
"regular" I am. It's when I start eating all those fancy foods that my
insides get all weird.
 Mike W.