Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 09:15:15 -0800
Dear JoAnn,

I'm not saying you can't eat other paleo things, of course. Just that the
other poster was implying that all meat is unhealthy and according to that
book, [CANCER DISEASE OF CIVILIZATION]  it IS healthy and without
degenerative diseases. That's what started all the study up north is that
missionaries would come back amazed at how healthy the northern peoples were
and most ate a diet of  99% meat, some tribes ate  mostly raw, others ate
lightly cooked, never overcooked, meat, and lots of fat. so then medical men
started investigating and could not find cancer, nor any other degenerative
disease, at all.

I highly recommend that interested parties on the Paleo list check out the
above book......

>do you mean a diet of 100% meat and nothing else?
>if you do, then i have to disagree.  humans have evolved to eat a variety of

Educate before you vaccinate
www.909shot.com
www.access1.net/via
www.gti.net/truegrit