From:
Yoeschucho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 11:03:21 EST

<< I haven't lost hardly any
 weight since I got really strict about 3 weeks ago, but I feel so good
 that "cheating" wasn't even a consideration.  >>

Beverle, first off congrats on handling it well, and a thought on why you may
not be losing, too much fruit.  You've mentioned apples in several recipres,
this is why I mention it.  Wouldn't our ancestors have GAINED weight during
the summer when there were lots of fruits and vegetables available in order to
have a little reserve of body fat for the winter when they would LOSE weight
on mostly meat?

Kathleen