Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 06:38:12 -0800
I am so glad this was brought up as I have observed my lo carb kids'
getting
a slightly darker skin color.

Interestingly enough, one of their friends came over yesterday. The
little
girl, 8, eats basically Fruit loops or similar plus milk for
breakfast,
McDonalds or similar for lunch, and  Domino's pizza or similar for
dinner.

And, her skin is peaches and cream, absolutely alabaster, a beautiful
complexion. Made me wonder??? She LOOKED so healthy.

She  IS  already overweight, has lost half of her teeth to decay, and
has
the GIANT feet we discussed earlier on the list.