From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 08:35:37 -0400
siobhan wrote:

> This astounds me.  I very naturally sleep 2.5 to 4.0 hours a night.
> According to my mother, I always slept this way.  I feel good on this
> schedule.  Approximately once every two or three weeks I'll take a long
> afternoon nap of 3-4 hours.

> Siobhan

What do you do for light when you are awake when it is night time?
I think it is unnatural to use electric lights to prolong the day. If
you tried
to eliminate
electric or artificial lights when the sun is down and then observe
your sleep
pattern,
you might find that you haven't been sleeping "very naturally" at all.

Michael