From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 15:08:15 EST

In a message dated 11/11/2008 10:39:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

In his book "Strong Medicine" Blake F. Donaldson insisted that his
patients eat [b]nothing else[/b] than fatty porterhouse steak and water.
This is one of my sources for a claim of complete cure of diabetes as
well as asthma, obesity, heart troubles etc.

BTW I found it necessary to add an omega 3 supplement (Carlson's fish
oil), since modern beef does not have the 1:1 ratio of EFAs.

I love that book.  He discusses diabetes on Pages 103-104.  He identifies 4
distinct classes of diabetics.  Class 1 are what he calls the "total diabetic"
and says they would "more or less instantly die without insulin".  Classes 2 &
3 are what he deems respectively "severe" and "moderate".  The severe --
class 2 -- he claims "has a regular insulin need to keep from losing weight."
Class 3 -- the moderate -- he believes  is the most common type and he tells one
particular patient who he feels this form to "see what happens when you stop
taking insulin" -- in addition to his meat/fat and water regime.  The class 4 --
what he deems mild diabetics are the only ones he claims can get their wieght
normal by stopping flour, sugar and alcohol.  But there are type 2 diabetics
of normal weight yet with neuropathy caused by too high blood sugars.  Modern
docs generally make the diagnosis only after a person has been running their
sugars up for years causing all kinds of damage.  My own endo -- a purported
diabetes expert but thankfully I don't see him for diabetes -- claims anything
under 140 is "normal".  No wonder diabetes is such big business!
Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)