Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:10:26 -0400
<<Anyone who is interested in a formal rebuttal to all the various urban
legends
about canola oil [such as that it is "genetically engineered"], should
e-mail me
and I'll send them an article I have by a product engineer at a natural oils
company >>

I think the key phrase here is "at a natural oils company".  Most canola oil
that is sold commercially is not produced at a natural oils company.  To be
so insistent that canola oil is okay is almost misleading as the ONLY way
canola oil would be okay is when it is naturally produced, and that is rare.

Siobhan