From:
Dianne Heins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 09:57:27 -0700
Don't you just love it when a religion seeks to force it's ideals on the
masses?  Destroy their art, take away their food...  sometimes I wish
aliens would land and tell everyone they gave us religion 'cause we needed
some kind of "parent" to tell us what to do when we were "younger" and that
now we should all grow up and stop trying to change others and focus on
improving ourselves!  They'd probably try to kill the messenger.

But just practically speaking, I wonder if they've considered how much
tourist money such policies will affect?

shaking head,
Dianne