From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 17:52:39 -0400
On Tue, 1 Jun 2004 5:36pm, Wally Day wrote:
> For those of you experienced with the SLD:
>
> 1. Pyruvate. Has this question ever been resolved?

Nope.  In fact I don't think we can even say whether pyruvate is
*relevant*.  We don't know whether there is anything special about the
permitted foods either, since we have only anchell's clinical experience
to go on.

> 2. Body fat. Anyone on the diet have your body fat tested?

I did.  I didn't lose any muscle.

> 3. Maintenance. Does Anchell have a maintenance phase following the
> weight
> loss phase? I'd be interested in learning what foods he deems allowable
> after weight stabilization.

He allows eggs, cheese, and *two* portions of the allowed non-meat foods
at one meal per day.  That's it.

Todd Moody