From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2011 07:39:56 -0600
On 11/29/2011 7:04 AM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
> Agreed, but many hold the view.  Which is why I humbly suggest reading this fantastic book.
>
> Cheers.
>
> Jim

I haven't read the entire book, just sample excerpts from Amazon and
Barnes & Noble, but what I've seen so far hasn't given me any reason to
change my position.

Religion is a funny thing.  People don't truly question their own
beliefs, as much as look to justify them.  (I speak from experience --
I've been everywhere on the spectrum from devout to atheistic.
Questioning your own beliefs is not an easy thing.)

--
   Robert Kesterson