From:
Don Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:54:37 -0600
Hanni,
I don't think  it's the carbo in grains that is the issue other then it
is concentrated and devoid of most other nutrients. Vegetables and fruit
are also carbo based. The issue, at least for me, is the "alien
protiens'  in grains such as glutin, gliadin and all sorts of lectins
etc.,  that are  well described in Ron Hoggins's book "Dangerous
Grains." Apparently these 'alien proteins'  can be passed on to those
eating the grain fed meat. The bad effects may be diluted to some degree
but they still pass on like a parasite going through its morphic cycles.
Don