From:
Stardust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 18:55:04 -0500
In my family my father (a sagitarius)  and myself (a virgo) could eat very  rare meats, we both preferred to see blood when we cut into it.  As for the raw eggs I can eat raw yolks but not the whites.

  I haven't done this in a long time but when I was younger I would beat the egg yoke and then dunk bread/cookies into it.  It was yummy, since I no longer eat bread or cookies (zabbaglione) is not in the menu anymore.

  Maddalena