From:
Patricia Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 1997 17:03:04 -0600
In regards to eating fruit I do NOT eat fruit at all.
It is addictive to me.  My rule of thumb is if I really
REALLY like a food, and if I feel I can NOT live without
it it is addictive and therefore bad for my body and
so I do not eat it.  Now that I do not eat any fruit
I no longer crave it.

RE:  Questions about being allowed to eat fruit on paleo.

If you have to cook a food in order to eat it (besides
meat) it is NOT allowed according to Neanderthin.

RE:  in regards to the questions on what is or isn't
allowed.

Also note Dairy is NOT allowed on Neanderthin.
If paleo people drank milk some 10K years back I can assure
you it is nothing like the milk we buy at the supermarket
today.

RE:  in regards to someone thinking maybe milk
is okay.

Sincerely,
PATRICIA TAFT