From:
Elainie Gagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 15:15:20 EDT
In a message dated 4/30/04 2:22:48 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

> Yep, I just read the Maker's Diet and that's where I found out. I am
> confused about Mercola anyhow. He says no grains and is a big advocate of
> metabolic typing. But he is also a huge advocate of The Maker's Diet. I feel
> great on Paleo but admit I would love to have goat cheese or goat yoghurt
> from time to time.
>
> Kristina

I'm not a fanatic and would say give the 30 hour goat yogurt a try if you're
so inclined. That is the one I was eating.
Maker's diet and Mercola's plan seem highly compatible to me. I think Mercola
used to have more of a paleo slant but he now seems to have widened up a bit.
I find Mercola's approach to be friendly (not extreme) so perhaps that's why
it's appealing.

And someone out there needs educate the public in a more gentle manner than
some of these fanatic dietary gurus IMHO.

Elainie