Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:08:33 -0800
As I mentioned in my intro, when I was not eating sugar and very few
carbs, my blood pressure was great - then when I started eating sugar
again, it's been high, like about 153 over 104, in spite of my meds.
I know I read something somewhere about why this is - something about
insulin spiking? Does anyone know where I can find this material? I'd
like to show it to my dr on my next visit, especially since I'm
starting this Paleo diet on Monday and expect to have my blood
pressure under control!

thanks for all the helpful discussion here

Zoe Sodja
Document Publishing & Editing Center
University of California Santa Cruz
(831) 459-3882