From:
David Karas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 08:08:43 -0800
Stardust wrote:

>My calcium supplement has the following in it:
>
>  calcium 1200mg
>  Phosphorus 700 mg
>  Magnesium 500 mg
>  Zinc 1.5 mg
>  Copper 1.0 mg
>  Manganese 0.2 mg
>  Vitamin D3 400 iu
>
>  Is this a good combination?  Any ideas?
>
>  Maddalena
>

>Debby Padilla-Hudson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  Yes, my calcium has magnesium too. 2:1 ration.
>
>Luv,
>Debby
>San Jose, CA
>

>--- michael raiti wrote:
>

>>Debby,
>>If you are supplementing with Calcium then are you
>>also taking Magnesium? I have seen some
>>recommendations for supplementation with calcium not
>>to exceed 500 mg and to take the same amount of
>>magnesium as calcium.
>>
>>Mike

This is the paleoFOOD list. Paleo people managed to get enough macro and
micro nutrients from their FOOD. Please take any discussion of
supplements off the list. If you do take any supplements, be aware that
too much of something can be worse than not enough. Our bodies are
usually smarter than we are. Paleo food rules.

David Karas
listowner paleofood