From:
Caryl Wattman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 1998 11:04:35 EST
What Mark Moore wrote about wanting to find just the right version of
paleo
make himself well struck a chord with me.  Like Mark I am much
improved
without grains and on paleo -- but I am not well.  Right now I have a
very
sore throat and head cold, and it's no better after almost five days.
hoped
that these minor illnesses that I get more frequently and which last
longer
than I should would vanish with paleo, but they haven't.  I've written
the
list before about still having itchy ears.  Another thing I have is
almost
daily diarrhea -- not constant diarrhea but once, twice, three times a
day
rather than normal bowel movements.  I am trying to be patient,
remembering
what major improvements I sdo have in only a little more than two
months --
weight loss, more energy, more clarity -- but I am very unsure how to
experiment with the paleo diet or if I should just give the plan and
my body
more time.  I'm following Ray's plan now, no deviations.

Caryl