From:
Nieft / Secola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 13:27:37 -1000
Mary:
>Now, this is my next problem, how to get rid of the bacterial overgrowth??
>Will this go away with time? Even if I don't give him pemmican? I am feeding

Your son's results are stunning. At this point you might put more credence
in your son's recovery than the results of the analysis. I mean, its nice
to have some "outside verification" for sure, but there is likely a natural
and harmless variation in intestinal microbe populations. Trust your son's
recovery.

>I had him on pemmican for quite awhile but I think the grain in it is making
>him allergic to it.

Meaning what? That he is not attracted to it as much anymore? That he has
other allergy symptoms?

>So now, we are on fish, veggies, chicken, a small amount
>of fruit, like one pear a day (one half pear at lunch, one half at dinner
>for example) and then for snack he adores pork rinds and almond butter. We
>also eat walnuts fresh out of the shells.
>
>Could any of these things be influencing the bacterial overgrowth? Or, with
>time, will these bacteria also normalize???

Keep in mind that our intellectual knowledge of the proper intestinal
microbe populations and their relative levels is incomplete. Whereas, the
blossoming of your son's affect is indisputable.

Good luck finding some wild game!

Cheers,
Kirt

Secola  /\  Nieft