From:
ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Oct 2007 16:00:14 -0700
I had a chance to peruse it today, for about 20 minutes. I read the
prologue and quite a few pages here and there. It is very well
written, not that hard to read if you are fascinated, as am I, with
the subject matter, and just states the cases in a way that lets them
speak. I am really impressed, and this will be the book to give to
folks who ask us about our diets. It's all in here!

ginny

All stunts performed without a net!