From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 09:22:51 -0800
Hi Wayne and Paleopeople!

>Historical question: Isn't the Bible post-paleo?
>Maybe I missed something in the "Bible" post.

You are right of course. But the part about Adam
and Eve being thrown out of the Garden to eat
bread forever corresponds with the beginning of
the cultivation of grains and agriculture.
Sickness and death become common after that...

(Genesis 3:19-23) 19In the sweat of your face you
will eat bread until you return to the ground, for out of it you were taken.
  23With that Jehovah God put him out of the
garden of EŽden to cultivate the ground from which he had been taken.

Paleobest,
Susan