Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 02:47:36 -0700
>   In the case of Eskimos or Masai, or for strict and very
low-carb eating
> people generally, how do they supply their brain with
glucose?
> Andrew

Well the Eskimos  send their Outboard Motors to Seattle for
repair:

The repair mechanics are continually amazed at the emergency
repairs the Eskimos had made.

Possibly this indicates some kind of intelligence that the
Eskimos possess?

Eskimo, "I have been told",   is a word that means "He eats
meat"

Best Regards,   Lorenzo-----------All I know is what I read
on the Internet!