From:
Carrie Coineandubh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2007 15:32:14 -0800
> Date:    Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:56:52 -0600
> From:    "Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: PCOS
> From a paleo standpoint what can I do to get my body to ovulate again?

*** I'm not sure this is a condition that can be fixed with Paleo alone. I
imagine you have done everything you can from a Paleo perspective--remove
all processed foods and man-made substances from the diet, and very low
carbs. Insulin resistance is thought to play a role in PCOS, so exercise and
very low carb diets are good ways to work on IR. Most of the conventional
medical treatments you've taken thus far may have suppressed your symptoms
but have done nothing about the underlying cause. There are a number of
homeopathic remedies that can help PCOS, so I would suggest that your best
bet is to find an experienced Classical Homeopath to work with you.

--Carrie