From:
jlpresto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:34:53 +0900
First for the cats--bones.  Some butchers will grind the whole bird for you.
Some wont. There are some fairly affordable grinders out there.  Never give
cooked bones, they splinter.  Only raw ones.

For the humans:  Please, is there someone out there who eats raw chicken?
We have this sasami, and Ive been tiptoeing around it, doing it kinda the
Japanese way, just a saaaa-to in the fry pan.  I would like to try it raw,
but I need advice.  This cant be a nono, is it?  Sasami is the center cut of
the breast meat of chicken.  Very very nice.

Judith