From:
"Kristina K. Carlton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Aug 2009 09:36:04 -0500
By bodum, do you mean a coffee press? I don't drink coffee anymore (right
now!), but I loved the coffee press. Just glass and metal on the inside and
the coffee tastes fantastic. You need a larger grind though.
http://www.bodumusa.com/shop/group_lines.asp?MD=1&GID=3&CHK=&SLT=&mscssid=UJ
SF58H5R47D9N9RB5CU19ESFTCUBS67