From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 15:33:55 -0400
Kristina,

I usually eat 12 - 32 ounces of unprocessed meat, depending upon how hungry
I am, and I eat 8 - 32 ounces of almost always raw vegetables and/or fruits
(usually a lot more veggies than fruits).  If I am having a really hungry
day I will eat a couple ounces of nuts in place of some of the
veggies/fruits.

I eat all the fat on my meat.  I usually have 1 -2 ounces of cheese a week.
I know it is not paleo, but I really like sharp cheese so I have it once in
awhile when I want it.

I know these are wide ranges, but I try to listen to my body and eat
accordingly.

Paula H.

Hi All!   <SNIP>
And secondly, would some of you, particularly the women, mind sharing a
typical day's meals. If you could, include rough quantities. I am wondering
if I need to change my food intake at all.

Thanks in advance,
Kristina