From:
"Paula H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:48:24 -0500
Yes, I have had people ask me "my secret".  99% of them are deeply
disappointed when I tell them to stop eating certain foods as a way of life.
They look so crestfallen!  A few have changed their eating and are thrilled
with the results.  A few have tried but have gone back to their old ways -
the standard American way of eating, but they acknowledge that paleo is a
better way.  They tell me that they can't eat that way because they aren't
strong enough or their family doesn't like it, etc.

Most people don't seem willing to make any long term changes in the way they
eat.

 *****
Have you ever had anyone with aches and pains ask your advice or
start to mimick the way you eat, to see if it would help them?

Ashley