From:
Stacie Tolen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 20:06:07 EDT
>And I'm still waiting to hear why sodium chloride is "poisonous" if it
>doesn't
>have other trace minerals added...
>

>--
>Cheers,
>
>Ken

Who says the trace minerals are poisonous? Remember what our bodies
are made
of!
Perhaps NaCl is poisonous because the trace minerals have been
REMOVED.
Pure NaCl, to my knowledge, does not exist in nature.
If I am incorrect, please point out.
As I understand, chlorine bleach is made by passing an electric
current
through NaCl. This separates the Cl from the Na. What happens to NaCl
in our
bodies?
While anything, even H2O can be poisonous in excess amounts, it is
clear
that when you augment the molecular structure of a naturally occuring
compound, one our bodies are in need of, then consume this (pure NaCl)
in
great quantity, you're asking for trouble.
S.